UNCOMPROMISED™A Year-Long Transformation Program
By most standards, you are incredibly successful. You’ve achieved high status and are killing it in most areas of life. Yet you feel the pull to live your life, increasingly, by your own personal standards —without apology or compromise in every area. It may mean some big changes but you’re ready. This is an elite program, designed for the (wo)man who is stepping up, and wants unlimited and direct access to his/her coach. The features of this program are:
- An initial full year together with the express goal of helping you define and live your version of an Uncompromised Life
- A full day together in NY or Boston, MA to begin our work together
- A Hogan Profile and a professional consultation
- In the initial three months, we may meet, as needed, up to two times a week for our one-hour coaching sessions. We’ll ultimately coach once per week (less four off weeks) and have periodic laser coaching sessions as needed.
- You will have unlimited 24/7 email and text access and support from me.
- This program is not for everyone. Let’s discuss if this is the right level of coaching for you.
VIP PRIVATEInitial Half-Year Coaching Program
Initial Six-Month Program With Optional (typical) Ongoing Coaching
This program is tailored to create sustainable transformation in significant areas of your life … from taking the next big professional leap to creating the relationships you’ve longed to experience. This Program is the fit for you if you’re ready to commit to living your life on your terms.
Some of the program features are:
- An initial three-hour intensive foundation session.
- A Hogan Profile and professional consult designed to help you leverage your strengths and learn from your challenges.
- Throughout the program, we’ll have three private-coaching sessions (40-60 minutes each) per month
- Support via email as well as text
“Ron genuinely stands out above others. I’ve met countless coaches but before hiring Ron I had the good fortune to have witnessed him diligently applying, in his own time of challenge, the very standards that he has so passionately written and spoken about. Because of this integrity and his skill and experience, coaching with Ron has brought me a level of personal awareness and insight that I was not aware I could achieve. His authentic style--and the range in his approach has unlocked a focus and determination in me to pursue the things I want most in my work life. I would not hesitate to recommend Ron to anyone who wants to step up to becoming his or her very best.”
- Bill McLean, COO, Optimum Talent
“I was a highly successful VP in the automotive industry but something in my life was missing. I wasn't satisfied in looking ahead to the next 20 years of my life, so I contacted Ron Renaud. His coaching was like a lightning bolt into my world. Ron ripped apart every one of my excuses and tore me down to reveal my real truth, my real wants, and my real quest. Because of Ron's wisdom, brutal honesty and persistence with coaching me, I now run my own business doing something I LOVE! I have my freedom and I am in control of my life. Thank you, Ron!”
- Dan McClave, Entrepreneur
“Ron’s coaching style truly embodies the best of the ‘tough love’ approach. He will push, stretch and challenge you way beyond what you thought was possible in your life and work and he does it all with just the right combination of power and grace. Be prepared to have all your excuses crushed, all your assumptions torn apart, all your habits broken. And then he’ll facilitate the rebuild of your life and work according to who you are at your very greatest. It’s transformative and essential for anyone looking to live and lead at the highest level.”
- Devin Wilson, Chief Brand Officer, Double Cross Vodka
“Ron is a true partner and professional to work with; I specifically sought him out for his expertise in the leadership-coaching field. It was his unique skill set, his great sense of humor, practical viewpoint, honesty…and the easiness he had communicating directly, the root cause of my unwanted behaviors, that put me at ease to have an open and honest conversation. From there, he helped me see the root of the problem and the "triggers" that fueled these behaviors. We worked side by side to generate my own “Personal Standards" to smooth out the rough edges and reinforce the leadership behaviors I did want. Now, not only is my team excelling but I have people seeking me out, like never before, to help them personally and professionally.”
- Rich Lishewski, Sr. Director Global Talent Acquisition, Nike
“Ron is not just another coach—he’s the real deal. Between his amazing energy, contagious enthusiasm and unique philosophy, he helped me uncover parts of myself that I didn't know were there. People around me immediately saw the difference--and wanted to know how I did it. If you are ready for the best, Ron will be your secret weapon.”
- Steve Hoyem, Buffalo Bills (retired), Co-Founder at First and Life
"Working with Ron made a huge difference in my approach to my business and my personal life. Ron helped me tackle some of my biggest challenges with ease and grace, while expanding my business and living my life to the fullest. And, it was a lot of fun!"
- Jon Rubinstein, President, Authentic Talent & Literary Management